THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 cup pitted medjool dates, (fresh)
- 1 cup macadamias, (or try half/half with almonds)
1. Dates + nuts in bowl. Blitz speed 8 for 30 seconds (or more if you want a finer consistency in your fudge).
2. Press fudge into a lined tray and leave in the fridge overnight.
3. Cut into squares and put under lock-and-key so the hoards don't eat it all in less time that it took to prepare.
You will never invest 5 minutes of your life better than now:
The fudge in the picture is made with half-half macadamia/almonds, blitzed for 30 seconds only. It is a massive hit with the whole family, even "healthy-can't-possbily-be-tasty" husband, and "fussy" Miss 6.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce
- GF and DF Orange and chocolate nutty cookies
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies