THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 cup pitted medjool dates, (fresh)
- 1 cup macadamias, (or try half/half with almonds)
1. Dates + nuts in bowl. Blitz speed 8 for 30 seconds (or more if you want a finer consistency in your fudge).
2. Press fudge into a lined tray and leave in the fridge overnight.
3. Cut into squares and put under lock-and-key so the hoards don't eat it all in less time that it took to prepare.
You will never invest 5 minutes of your life better than now:
The fudge in the picture is made with half-half macadamia/almonds, blitzed for 30 seconds only. It is a massive hit with the whole family, even "healthy-can't-possbily-be-tasty" husband, and "fussy" Miss 6.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chocolate Cake
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits