- 200 grams Dark Chocloate, Good quality
- 200 grams unsalted butter
- 250 grams Granulated sugar
- 5 eggs, Large
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 190 degrees
Grease and line bottom of a 20cm round cake tin
Grate chocolate sp 8 for 10 secs
Add butter and melt at 60 degrees, sp 3 for around 2 - 3 minutes or until melted
Add sugar and mix sp 5 for 5 secs
With blades rotating at sp3, add eggs one at a time and then flour until combined
Pour into prepared tin and bake for 25 minutes or until the centre is almost firm
Cool in tin for 10 mins and then on wire rack
Accessories you need
This was converted from a recipe found at //orangette.blogspot.com.au/2004/08/and-then-cake-came-forth.html
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice