- 200 grams Dark Chocloate, Good quality
- 200 grams unsalted butter
- 250 grams Granulated sugar
- 5 eggs, Large
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 190 degrees
Grease and line bottom of a 20cm round cake tin
Grate chocolate sp 8 for 10 secs
Add butter and melt at 60 degrees, sp 3 for around 2 - 3 minutes or until melted
Add sugar and mix sp 5 for 5 secs
With blades rotating at sp3, add eggs one at a time and then flour until combined
Pour into prepared tin and bake for 25 minutes or until the centre is almost firm
Cool in tin for 10 mins and then on wire rack
Accessories you need
This was converted from a recipe found at //orangette.blogspot.com.au/2004/08/and-then-cake-came-forth.html
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake