- 200 g chocolate, milk, Use favourite flavour
- 125 g unsalted butter, Cubed, at room temperature
- 160 g self-raising flour
- 95 g brown sugar
- 50 g dessicated coconut
- 15 g cocoa powder, 70% cocoa
- 395 g sweetened condensed milk
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Pre-heat oven to 180deg (160deg fan forced).
- Roughly chop the chocolate in the mixing bowl 3-4 sec/ sp 7, place in a separate dish and set aside.
- Melt butter in the bowl, 2 min/60 deg/sp 1.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients, except the chocolate, to the melted butter. Mix together 12-15 sec/ sp 5
- Pour the mix into a greased and lined slice tin. If mixture is too sticky, flatten with the back of a wet spoon.
- Sprinkle chopped chocolate over the slice.
- Cook in pre-heated oven for 15-20 minutes. Allow to cool for 5-10minutes in tin.
Use your favourite chocolate for the topping. Works well with peppermint or caramel flavoured chocolate, or cooking chocolate bits.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites