- 200 g chocolate, milk, Use favourite flavour
- 125 g unsalted butter, Cubed, at room temperature
- 160 g self-raising flour
- 95 g brown sugar
- 50 g dessicated coconut
- 15 g cocoa powder, 70% cocoa
- 395 g sweetened condensed milk
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Pre-heat oven to 180deg (160deg fan forced).
- Roughly chop the chocolate in the mixing bowl 3-4 sec/ sp 7, place in a separate dish and set aside.
- Melt butter in the bowl, 2 min/60 deg/sp 1.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients, except the chocolate, to the melted butter. Mix together 12-15 sec/ sp 5
- Pour the mix into a greased and lined slice tin. If mixture is too sticky, flatten with the back of a wet spoon.
- Sprinkle chopped chocolate over the slice.
- Cook in pre-heated oven for 15-20 minutes. Allow to cool for 5-10minutes in tin.
Accessories you need
Use your favourite chocolate for the topping. Works well with peppermint or caramel flavoured chocolate, or cooking chocolate bits.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Pecan biscuits
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Nectarine & Blood Orange Frangipane Tart
- Variation Plum crumble cake
- Vanilla Fruit Biscotti