- 1 package Large Packet of M&Ms/Smarties
- 125 grams Butter
- 100 grams Dextrose Powder/Glucose Powder
- 185 grams condensed milk, Made from recipe with Glucose instead of sugar
- 1/2 level teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 250 grams SR Flour or Wholemeal SR Flour
1h 20minPreparation 1h 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Using Butterfly Whisk
1. Cream together butter, sugar and condensed milk and mix - speed 4, 1 minute
2. Add vanilla and eggs and mix - speed 4, 30 seconds
3. Remove Butterfly Whisk
Add SR flour and mix - speed 3, 30 seconds
(this is optional you can just leave in the bowl to chill however this makes it easier to use later)
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees celcius
2. Line baking trays with baking paper
If you rolled the dough into a log - slice off pieces of dough approx 1 cm thick and place on a lined baking tray ( 6 approx per tray to allow for spreading)
Press plenty of smarties into each biscuit (keep them very close together as they will move alot and spread out when cooking) - i had about 8 - 10 smarties per cookie
Bake for 10-15 mins or until they are golden in colour
Cool for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool
Cheer because your family thinks your awesome and yoour total cost is sooooo much cheaper than $4 a cookie!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Decadent Chocolate Chip Biscuits
- Blackberry Muffins