- 55 g potato, (peeled & cubed)
- 140 g Butter, (cubed)
- 120 g sugar
- 210 flour
- 2 tsp gin, ger
- 1 tsp baking powder
8Recipe is created for
Heat oven to 180 deg. Put all ingredients in TM in order listed, then mix on Speed 5 for 10 seconds. Put in slice tin and press firmly then bake 25 min or until golden.
Ice as follows:
120gm icing sugar (made in TM), 2 tsp ginger, 30gm treacle, 65gm butter. Cook at 90 deg on speed 4 for 3 min. Spread on warm base and cut. Enjoy when cold.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- My Sister's Apple Slice
- LCHF Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Ginger Slice
- My almost Paleo Choc Pear Cupcakes
- Variation Fruit and Almond Tart
- Wholefood Orange Quinoa Muesli slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- PECAN PIE
- Small bake Nutella muffins
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Ginger Loaf
- Vita Brit Slice