- 130 grams Butter
- 100 grams brown sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 370 grams plain flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 130 grams golden syrup
) Place all ingredients in TM bowl and mix 15sec/sp6 Set to LID LOCK and knead 1.30min/interval.
2) Tip out onto lightly floured Thermomat and work into a smooth ball. Wrap in Gladwrap and let rest in fridge for 30mins. Preheat oven to 180*C. Prepare 2 baking trays with baking paper.
3) Roll out dough between 2sheets of baking paper to approx 5mm thick. Cut out shapes using cookie cutter and place onto prepared baking trays. Bake for 10mins or until lightly browned. The gingerbread will be soft to touch. Allow to cool on trays for 5mins then transfer to cooling rack to cool completely.
Decorate with EDC royal icing.
Note: this quantity makes about 15 gingerbread Men, or 1 medium size house.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Muesli Bars
- Iced Chocolate Biscuits
- Sultana & coconut slice
- Cinnamon Apple Slice
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Homemade cream