THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 3 Bananas (ripe)
- 8 dates, Mejool ideally
- 3 tablespoons Tahini Paste
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 125 grams Coconut Flour, 1/2 cup
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 4-6 eggs
- 1/4 tsp salt
Blend bananas & dates speed 4, 30 seconds.
Add all the rest of the ingredients, speed 4 30 seconds.
Bake 1 hour in lined or non stick regular sized loaf tin, oven 180oC
Accessories you need
The cooking time is important. Stick to 1 hour, unless using a larger tin, then reduce it.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake
- Choc almond bliss balls
- Hearty Ginger Slice
- Dulce de Leche/Caramel thumb-print cookies