- 250 grams Gluten free plain flour
- 400 grams raw sugar
- 75 grams cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 250 grams water
- 200 grams oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
Grease and line a large slice tin or use a silicone one.
Attach butterfly to blade.
Add all the dry ingredients to the bowl and whisk 10 sec / Speed 2.
Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and whisk 10 sec / Speed 2.
Pour mixture into tin.
Bake until cooked.
I used the large silicone Tupperware quiche dish to bake mine in and sliced into wedges.
It is a very moist and dense brownie.
Serve with ice cream and raspberries for a dessert.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Wicked Chocolate Brownies
- Turkish Delight Cordial
- Butterscotch Baileys
- Almond and Lemon Bliss Balls
- Frozen Paradise Daiquiri (Inspired by Twisted Bar)
- Beef & Pork Burger Patties
- Vanilla and cinnamon candied almonds
- Apple,cinnamon&sultana porridge
- Brandy Ice Cream
- Sago Plum Pudding
- Nuts and Bolts with a twist