- 500 grams Gluten Free SRF
- 1.5 teaspoon baking powder
- 0.5 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 green apples, Diced
- 115 grams Butter, Room temp
- 200 grams raw sugar
- 2 eggs
- 10 grams vanilla extract
- 125 grams Milk
- 100 grams Butter, Melted for coating
- cinnamon sugar, For dusting
Preheat oven to 170 degrees fan forced.
mix butter and sugar at 100 / speed 2 / 2 mins
once done, add 1 egg at a time, 20 secs each egg /speed 2 and then mix in vanilla. Add flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon and slowly mix on speed 1 and increase to speed 3 until just combined. Add milk and mix again on speed 2 / 10 secs. Add in apples and mix on Reverse until combined. Scoop mix into prepared greased muffin pans or silicone muffin cases like I use and bake for 20 minutes.
Allow to cool slightly, then mix butter for coating on 100 / speed 2 / 2 minutes. once melted, transfer to a small separate bowl and dip top of each muffin in melted butter, then sprinkle on cinnamon sugar. Allow to finish cooling.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Passionfruit marshmallow dark chocolate slice.
- Nutty Caramel Bliss Balls
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce
- GF and DF Orange and chocolate nutty cookies
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits