- 250 grams raw almonds
- 200 grams Carrots, roughly chopped
- 100 grams zuchinni, roughly chopped
- 120 grams raw sugar or rapadura sugar
- 1 zest of lemon or orange, (peeled using peeler- make sure dry)
- 3 eggs
- 50 grams Corn Flour, (make sure it is gluten free)
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp baking powder, (see EDC basics for gluten free version)
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 40 grams sultanas
1. Preheat oven to 180, and grease and line a 22cm spring form pan.
2. Chop almonds in TM bowl 10 seconds, speed 9. Set aside.
3. Put sugar and zest into bowl and pulverize for 20 seconds, speed 10.
4. Scrape down sides of bowl, add carrots and zucchini and chop for 6 seconds, speed 5.
5. Add almond meal, eggs, cornflour, cinnamon, baking powder, salt and mix for 12 seconds, speed 5. Add sultanas and mix for 5 seconds, reverse, speed 4.
6. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 40-45 minutes. Test with skewer.
Can be iced with easy cream cheese icing. Mill 50g raw sugar for 10 seconds, speed 9. Add 250g cream cheese and 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice and mix for 20 seconds, speed 5.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars