- 260 g chickpea, dried
- 160 g Raw Pecans
- 4 ripe bananas
- 50 g honey, liquid
- 2 eggs
- 40 g coconut oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 heaped teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1 - Preheat oven 180°C and line a tin loaf with parchment paper.
2 - Put dry chickpeas in TM bowl and grind 1min/sp9 and set aside.
3 - Put in TM bowl walnuts and chop 4sec/sp4.
4 - Add bananas and honey and chop 20sec/sp4.
5 - Put back chickpeas flour and all the other ingredients and blend 20sec/sp4.
6 - Bake for 40 min or until a stick comes out clean from it.
Freezes well. You can slice it and freeze it. It makes a delicious toast!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Variation Limes puff
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Apple & Carrot Microwave Cake
- Milky Bar Cheesecake
- LCM Bars
- Tiny Teddies- Honey
- Autumn Pear cake
- Spicy turmeric latte
- chinese five spice
- Lean Clean Apple Crumble
- Feijoa & Cream Cheese Muffins
- Tumeric Soy Latte
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Gluten Free Creamcheese Cake