THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 150 grams Beetroot, Peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons Milk (coconut, almond, rice etc.)
- 70 grams Sugar (coconut, rapadura etc)
- 100 grams coconut oil, Melted
- 150 grams Gluten free self raising flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 50 grams organic cacoa powder
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Grease three mini cupcake trays if you aren't using greaseproof trays.
2. Put the beetroot in mixing bowl and chop for 10 secs/sp 7.
3. Add eggs, milk, sugar and butter to TM bowl and mix with beetroot for 10 secs/sp 5
4.Add the flour, cinnamon and cocoa and mix 5 secs/sp 4. If needed, scrape down the bowl and mix for a further 3 secs/sp 7.
5. Using a teaspoon to spoon mixture into muffin tray. Bake for 11 minutes.
6. Can also be made as 9 standard size muffins - bake approx 15-20 mins.
note - batter will be thick as the gluten free flour absorbs moisture
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Chocolate & Beetroot Cupcakes
* I use a silicone mini muffin tray for these cupcakes that way I don't need to grease the tray.
* I use Van Houten cocoa. You can find it in supermarkets.
* These are perfect for little people's school lunches.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Cinnamon Apple Slice
- Quince relish for Irina
- Orange, Beetroot and Carrot juice- with a kick of ginger!
- Oatmeal Sultana Cookies
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal
- Banana Pecan Crumble Muffins
- Apple Pie
- Poppy seeds Banana Bread
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Autumn Pear cake