- 130 g Nuttelex butter
- 5 --- ripe bananas
- 150 g castor sugar
- 220 g Gluten Free Pain flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
- 100 bottle Almonda or Coconut Milk
- 2 teaspoon Vannilla extract
Pre Heat oven to 180 deg. Grease loaf tin and line with baking paper.
Place bananas, nuttelex and castor sugar into TM bowl. 30sec/speed 6.
Add flour (ensure it's Gluten Free), baking powder, salt, bicarbonate of soda, milk and vanilla. 20sec/speed 4.
Pour into loaf tin and bake for 50-60mins (until the centre of bread is clean with the knife test)
Allow to cool for 30 mins in loaf before turning out onto wire rack to cool. Once fully cooked, slice and store in air tight container in frodge or wrap and freeze until required.
Accessories you need
You can make this with 2 eggs by removing 1 banana.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves