- 180 g nuts (I usually use 90 g almonds and 90 g cashews)
- 40 g dried apricots
- 40 g sultanas
- 30 g honey
- 30 g golden syrup
12minPreparation 2minBaking/Cooking 10min
8Recipe is created for
(Pre-heat oven to 160oC)
- Weigh in nuts and fruit.
- Close lid and press Turbo 2 times.
- Add honey and golden syrup.
- Set timer to 1 minute 30 seconds, 60oC on reverse speed 1.
- Pour into baking tray and press down with a sheet of baking paper, using the MC to smooth and compress the mix (this is a useful tip for many slices you want to be firm!)
- Bake for 10 minutes or until mixture is not sticky to touch.
- Cool and slice into bars
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- swiss slice (shortbread)
- Upside down choc chip banana cake
- Instant Apple Slice
- Gunnadoo's Nut free Wild Orange Bliss Balls
- Vegan Whole Orange and Date Sugar Free Muffins
- Choc Chip Oat Cookies
- Choc Beetroot Mud Cake
- Boiled Date Loaf
- Blueberry and Almond Protein Balls
- Butter Cake
- Variation Doughnut Muffins
- Crab Linguine for Two
- Speedy Chicken Curry
- No bake choco mint cheesecake
- Pineapple Daiquiri
- Cheats Capsicum, Feta and Walnut Pasta Salad
- BBQ Favourite: Curried Rice Salad
- Banana Colada
- Mango, Banana & Passionfruit Icecream
- Moist Italian Apple Flan
- Beer Bread
- Custard Creams
- Versatile Tuna, Salmon or Chicken Patties
- Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Breakfast Banana Smoothie
- Best Ever Chocolate Mud Cake GAPS & Paleo Compliant
- Rhubarb and coconut slice
- Choc, Berrie, banana smoothie
- Strawberry Cheesecake dip
- Rice Bubble Bars
- Maple Nut Clusters
- Gunnadoo' Anzac-inspired Bliss balls
- Chocolate Hidden Green Smoothie
- Nut Free Bliss Balls
- My almost Paleo Choc Pear Cupcakes