- 180 g nuts (I usually use 90 g almonds and 90 g cashews)
- 40 g dried apricots
- 40 g sultanas
- 30 g honey
- 30 g golden syrup
8Recipe is created for
(Pre-heat oven to 160oC)
- Weigh in nuts and fruit.
- Close lid and press Turbo 2 times.
- Add honey and golden syrup.
- Set timer to 1 minute 30 seconds, 60oC on reverse speed 1.
- Pour into baking tray and press down with a sheet of baking paper, using the MC to smooth and compress the mix (this is a useful tip for many slices you want to be firm!)
- Bake for 10 minutes or until mixture is not sticky to touch.
- Cool and slice into bars
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruit Crumble Muffins
- Zesty ginger oat & coconut crunch
- Fluffiest Scones Ever
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- Banana, zucchini and plum bread
- Sticky Date Cake by Thermovic
- Linda's Mum's Lemon Jelly Cake
- Raspberry Friands
- Variation Chinese New Year - Peanut Cookies
- Banana fritters
- Quick Lime and Coconut Slice, Gluten Free and Diary Free
- Whole wheat pancakes
- Crab Linguine for Two
- Speedy Chicken Curry
- No bake choco mint cheesecake
- Pineapple Daiquiri
- Cheats Capsicum, Feta and Walnut Pasta Salad
- BBQ Favourite: Curried Rice Salad
- Banana Colada
- Mango, Banana & Passionfruit Icecream
- Moist Italian Apple Flan
- Beer Bread
- Custard Creams
- Versatile Tuna, Salmon or Chicken Patties
- Multigrain wholemeal jumbo loaf
- Lemon Coconut Protein Balls
- Variation Peanut butter brownie Bliss Balls
- Garlic and honey sandwich pickles
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Crunchy Granola Clusters- Not cardboard!
- Gut Friendly Banana, Carrot and Coconut Loaf
- Broccolini Salad
- Goodness LCM Bars
- Mixed Berry Smoothie
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Coconut Biscuits - Gluten free, Sugar free