- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 heaped tablespoons golden syrup
- 125 grams Butter
- 100 grams brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- 300 grams Gluten free plain flour
- 2 teaspoons xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder (GF)
Preheat oven to 160 degrees fan forced. Place paper on 2 baking trays.
Put spices, golden syrup, butter, brown sugar and vanilla into TM bowl and heat 9 min/100/speed 2.
Cool in TM bowl ( be patient) then add eggs and mix 6 secs/ speed 3.
Add flour, xanthan gum and baking powder and mix until combined 5 secs/speed 5. Scrape down sides and repeat.
Knead 2 min//. Tip out dough ( it will be lovely and firm ready to use) and roll out between 2 pieces of non-stick baking paper to 1/2 to 1cm thickness( depending on size you want) and cut out shapes with biscuit cutter.
Place onto the prepared trays and bake in oven for approx 15 -20 mins minutes depending if you want it soft or a bit crunchy depending on thickness. When just starts to brown they are done. Cool and decorate as desired. Makes about 25 medium size gingerbread men.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Decadent Chocolate Chip Biscuits
- Blackberry Muffins