- 90 grams golden syrup
- 55 grams brown sugar
- 125 grams Butter, Gluten and dairy free
- 1 level tsp ground cinnamon
- 1.5 level tbsp ground ginger
- 1 egg
- 335 grams gluten free flour
- 1.5 level tbsp bicarbonate of soda
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Pre-heat oven 180°C and line baking trays.
2. Place golden syrup, sugar, butter and spices into cook for 5 minutes/50°C/speed 2.
3. Add eggs and for 3 seconds/speed 3.
4. Add flour and bicarbonate soda and for 10 seconds/speed 5 or until combined.
5. Use setting and knead for 2 minutes.
6. Turn out on to Thermomix mat and knead to make a ball shape.
7. Flatten dough into a disc and place in gladwrap.
8. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
9. Roll the gingerbread dough out between two sheets of baking paper until about 5mm in thickness.
10. Cut out shapes and place on to baking trays.
11. Bake for 9-11 minutes depending on size of shape.
Allow to cool.
Accessories you need
Dough can be quite sticky, add a little flour when kneading into a ball to make it workable.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sicilian Orange Cake
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Quince conserve
- Toasted Granola
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins