THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 1/2 C Gluten Free self raising flour
- 1/2 C soft brown sugar
- 140 g butter, melted
- 395 g condensed milk
- 2 level tbsp golden syrup
- 50 g Butter
- 1/2 C shredded coconut
- 1 C Gluten free muesli (without fruit)
- 1/2 C soft brown sugar
- 60 g butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 175° and line base of a slice tin with baking paper.
Weigh into bowl 140gm of butter, select 2mins 50° speed 1 to melt butter, repeat if not melted, remove lid and add flour and brown sugar mix for 10sec speed 4,
Scrap down sides of bowl and pop lid back on and mix for a further 10sec speed 4. Press mixture evenly into the prepared tin and Bake for 15mins until pale golden and just set.
While base is cooking clean and dry mixing bowl (or grab a second bbl if you have one)
Add Condensed Milk, golden syrup and butter to bowl, pop lid on, remove mixing cup and replace with simmering basket on top, turn selector to 20mins, 100° speed 3 once finished pour over base and clean and dry bowl.
Add butter to bowl and turn selector to 2mins 50° speed 2 to melt once finished Add sugar, coconut and muesli and mix together for 1min speed 4.
Spread over Caramel and bake for 15mins. Set aside to cool before cutting into slices.
Accessories you need
My Topping in the photo was 1/2c quinoa flakes and 1/2c cornflakes as I don't have muesli.
To check out Maria's full recipe click on the below link
And to make this not gluten free just sub for same quantities
Huge shout out to Maria for letting me play with this to be able to make in the Thermomix 😀
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Toasted Granola
- Tokyo Olympic Matcha Tea Pavlova
- Eggless Cupcakes - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Doughnut Bundt
- Shortbread Squares - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Zucchini and Haloumi Frittera with Yoghurt and Salsa
- Gluten Free Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Passionfruit Curd
- Decadent Chocolate Mousse
- Gluten Free Brioche Loaf
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough (also Bread Rolls)