THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 60 g almonds
- 140 g hazelnuts
- 200 g sugar
- 6 egg whites
- 10 g vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
Pre heat oven to 160 degrees.
Place sugar in mixing bowl and mill 20 seconds / speed 9. Set aside.
Add nuts to bowl and mill 30 seconds / speed 9. Set aside
Thoroughly clean and dry bowl.
Insert butterfly and place egg whites and cream of tartar into jug, then whip for 3 minutes / speed 4 until stiff peaks form.
Slowly add the sugar over the space of 3 minutes, teaspoon by teaspoon, through the hole in the lid, with the butterfly still in and blades moving at speed 3.
Remove butterfly and gently tip in nut mix and vanilla. Stir to combine for 5 seconds / speed 3 /
Gently pour mixture onto a baking tray lined with baking paper (baking tray must have edges, not completely flat). Cook in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden on top and brown and crispy at the edges.
Allow to cool slightly, then, using your MC, press into the slice to cut out rounds.
Top macarons with jam and cream or other toppings of choice.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life
- Rock cakes
- Sicilian Orange Cake
- The best Brownie Recipe
- All In One - Chicken, Mozzarella and Sundried Tomato Meatloaf with Creamy Sauce, and Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Choc Mint Peppermint Crisp Custard
- Raw Choc Mint Fudge
- Raspberry and Cinnamon Toast
- Not Bad For You Instant Chocolate Macadamia Ice Cream
- Not Bad For You Instant Strawberry Ice Cream
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Little Bit Fancy Bangers and Mash
- Raspberry, White Chocolate and Macadamia Bread
- Sticky Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cashew Caramel
- GoAhead Chocolate Quinoa Cake (Gluten Free)