- 150 g raw sugar
- 200 g almonds
- 100 g brown rice
- 50 g sunflower seeds
- 50 g pumpkin seeds
- 200 g Butter
- 100 g Butter
- 75 g raw sugar
- 40 g golden syrup
- 200 g condensed milk
- 200 g dark chocolate
1. Pre heat the oven on 160
2.Soak the Nuts and Seeds overnight. Rinse well and leave to dry off. ( they don't need to be completely dry)
3. Mill the Brown rice and Raw sugar speed 10 for 10 seconds.
4. Add the nuts and seeds and mill on speed 10 for 10 seconds. Repeat if the nuts are not fine enough. It will look a bit like a chuncky nut paste.
5 Add the butter and mix for 30 seconds on Temp 50 speed 4.
6. Press mixture firmly into a baking tray place into the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden golden brown
1. Place all ingredients in the the Bowl and cook on Varoma Temp ( TM31) or 120 (TM5) for 20 minutes speed 3.
2. Pour onto the base and place into the fridge to cool.
1. Chop the chocolate on Speed 6 for 6 seconds.
2. Melt for 2 Minutes on speed 1 Temp 50.
3. Stir for 3 Min on speed 3 without heat til smooth.
4. Pour over the caramel and place back into the fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Donuts
- Keto Strawberry Lamington Swirl Cake
- Cinnamon Walnut Cake
- Sacher torte
- Banana Choc Chip Muffins
- Salted Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting
- Just a Minute, Baby Cakes
- Choc Chip Chunkies
- More Again - Paleo Banana Muffin
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- Zucchini-Almond-Chocolate Slice
- Jubilee loaf ( served spread with butter)