- 150 grams almonds, ground
- 75 grams Rice, ground
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 150 grams butter, melted
- 80 grams brown sugar
- 230 grams Passionfruit Syrup
- 80 grams lemon juice
- 2 cans sweetened condensed milk
Preheat Oven to 160 degrees, not fan forced. Line a slice pan with baking paper.
1. Ground almonds to flour - put aside
2. Ground Rice to flour and add to almonds, add the sugar, baking poweder and just enough melted butter to combine. Press mixture in the prepared slice pan and bake the base in the preheated oven for about 10-15 min., removing it from the oven before it starts to go golden.
Combine the topping ingredients in the TM Bowl for 5-6 seconds on REVERSE, speed 4. Pour the mixture over the partically cooked base and return to oven for 15-20 min. until bubbles start to form, but don't let the corners get too brown. Remove slice while the topping is still wobbly, it will set when chilled. Refrigarate overnight. Stand knife inhot water to cut the slice into squares, cleaning knife after each cut. The topping is meant to be soft and moist
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry & Vanilla Teacake
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Cookies
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Peanutbutter choc chip cookie
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Raw Cauliflower Tabouleh
- Granola Cookies
- Chocolate biscuits - Gluten Free
- Tangerine Granita - Gluten Free
- Raw Mango surprises - Gluten Free
- Kipper Pate, English Breakfast deconstructed - Gluten Free
- Pink Lady Apple and dark chocolate chips muffins
- Sage, Onion & Sunflower-seeded Apple Cider Bread, Gluten Free
- Frozen Orange Pots with Orange Syrup
- Basic Muffins with additional options
- Power Smoothies collection (6)