- 350 grams Gluten free plain flour
- 1/2 level tsp Baking Powder, gluten free
- 200 grams Butter, softened (d/f,g/f)
- 100 grams sugar
- 10 grams vanilla sugar
- 1 --- egg
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Add all ingredients to
2. on 20 seconds/speed 3 for or until all combined
3. Kneed on setting for 2 minutes or until combined into a dough.
4. Press dough into desired lined pie dish..
Accessories you need
For recipes that don’t require base to be partially cooked, add into raw base and bake 170-190degrees, depending on recipe instructions. (Usually 60-70mins)
For recipes that require a blind baked base, (ie meringue) bake in 180degree oven, lined with baking paper with baking beads for 10 min, then remove paper and beads, bake a further 10min or until edges start to brown and allow to cool.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sicilian Orange Cake
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Quince conserve
- Toasted Granola
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins