- 300 grams Gluten free plain flour
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder, gluten free
- 200 grams caster sugar
- 150 grams Butter
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Pre-heat fan forced oven to 180°C or conventional oven to 190°C
2. Add flour, baking powder, sugar, vanilla essence and butter to thermomix bowl and mix 10 Sec/Speed 6
3. Add egg and mix 5 sec/speed 4 or until well mixed.
4. Tip dough out onto floured board or thermomat and roll into a ball. Divide ball into 4 and place 3 of the portions into the fridge - dough is much is easier to use when chilled.
5. Roll dough out to a 5mm thickness and cut shapes with 5mm cutter and place on lined baking tray. Repeat with remaining pieces of chilled dough.
6. Bake for 20-25 mins until edges are lightly golden.
7. Leave to cool on baking tray for a few minutes and then transer to a cake cooler to finish cooling
This recipe was on the back of the HAS NO Aldi flour which I have just thermified. They are delicious and hard to believe they are gluten free. I would imagine any gluten free flour brand would give the same result. Devoured by those at husbands work place. Recipe suitable for TM31. I did try reducing the sugar on my second batch and they were lighter and crumblier. I prefer recipe as is - but see what you prefer and experiement. You can follow me on Facebook at 'Mixin' it Gluten Free - Happy Cooking!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry & Vanilla Teacake
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Cookies
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Peanutbutter choc chip cookie
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Sultana Biscuits
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Greek Yoghurt Ranch Dip
- Gluten Free Spiced Fruit Loaf
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Gluten Free Buttercake
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- Gluten Free Jaffa Cakes
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH
- GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE MUDCAKE