THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 213 grams Gluten free all purpose flour
- 200 grams Coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt
- 3 Medium ripe bananas
- 70g grams apple puree
- 100 grams Raw cashews - soaked
- 85 grams Maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoon Hazelnut butter
- 60 grams Almond milk
- 1 teaspoon Lemon extract
- 50 grams Coconut Oil - Melted
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Weigh and place all hazelnut cream ingredients into the mixing bowl.
- Blend all hazelnut cream frosting ingredients on speed 10 for 60 seconds or until smooth and refrigerate overnight (or for at least 6 hours, until it is pipeable).
Hazelnut Cream Frosting
These are a perfect after school treat, that is easy to whip up in just a little time.
This recipe is gluten free, dairy free, vegan friendly, refined sugar free and egg free.
NOTE: this recipe contains nuts.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Sugar Free Apple and Berry Muffins
- Lime self saucing pudding
- Lemon [or] Orange Cake
- Custard Cake
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Soft cookies with Okara (low GI)
- Banana oat cookies (dairy free, egg free, nut free)
- Viennese whirls
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- Choc Beetroot Bliss Balls - Nut free
- Coconut Fingers