- 300 grams raw walnuts
- 50 grams Rapadura Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste/extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch sea salt
- 1 egg
- 20 grams coconut oil
- 50 grams chocolate chips, (I like white but dark choc works great too)
Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees and cover a large flat baking tray with the oven ThermoMat (or baking paper)
Add 250g of the walnuts to the TM bowl and grind on speed 9 for 10 seconds.
Add the coconut oil, sugar, baking soda, salt and egg and mix on speed 4 for 10 seconds.
Add the chocolate chips and remaining walnuts and mix on reverse, speed 2 for 10 seconds. Check to see if combined and mix further if required. I aim to keep the extra walnuts and choc chips chunky.
(note, you can omit the extra walnuts and increase the amount of chocolate chips if you prefer more chocolate. Or you can use macadamia nuts instead for this step)
Create balls from a heaped teaspoon and arrange on the tray to allow room for spreading. You may want to slightly flatten with a fork.
Bake for 10-15 minutes depending on your oven.
Allow to cool slightly before removing from the tray.
These biscuits are quite soft inside, if you prefer a harder biscuit you can cook slightly longer.
No neccesary changes for the TM5, follow recipe as above.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Decadent Chocolate Chip Biscuits
- Blackberry Muffins
- Wonton Soup for 1
- Quick & Healthy Instant Muesli
- Banana & Quinoa Pancakes
- Pete Evans Family Food Eggnog
- MKR White Chocolate Custard with Berry Compote & Macadamia Crumb
- Dark Chocolate Cake with Cumquats
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Citrus Margarita for Two
- Paleo Easy Chicken Curry
- Superfood Soup
- Swordfish for Two
- Custard for One