THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 185 grams Butter
- 65 grams Coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons Maple Syrup (pure)
- 250 grams full cream milk
- 60 grams Drinking chocolate
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda (baking soda)
- 185 grams Gluten Free self-raising flour
8Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Brunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Egg free Gluten free Autumn Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Baking BBQ Birthday Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Easy Quick Cake Dessert
- Preheat oven to 190 C (170 C fan-forced.) Line a 12-cup cupcake tin with papers.
- Melt butter, sugar, maple syrup and milk for 4 minutes at 70C on speed 1. Check all the butter is melted.
- Add the flour, drinking chocolate, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda and combine on speed 5 for 5 seconds. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat if necessary.
- Spoon mixture into cupcake tin or cases and bake for 16 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place the cupcakes on a wire rack to cool.
- Eat! (I actually eat mine when they're still warm. Yum!)
The Necessary 'How To'.
Accessories you need
These could possibly be made dairy-free. My advice would be to ensure the replacement milk (soy/almond/rice etc) be a full-cream milk.
I would also like to thank //www.theannoyedthyroid.com for the original recipe I found on there, that I then adapted to meet my dietary requirements.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake