- 125 grams Peanut Butter
- 100 grams honey
- 100 grams Dried apricots or dates
- 25 grams Cacao or cocoa powder
- 50 grams mixed seeds (pepitas, sunflower seeds)
- 15 grams chia seeds
- 10 grams Goji Berries (optional)
- 50 grams desicated coconut (to roll balls in)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Measure all ingredients (excspt the coconut) into the bowl.
20 seconds Speed 7
check consistency, mixture should hold together. If too dry add a little more honey or peanut butter. If too wet add more seeds or nuts.
using a teaspoon roll mixture into a ball and then roll in coconut.
store in the fridge for up to 3 weeks.
This is a great healthy snack, you can use any combination of nuts, dried fruit.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Vanilla Fruit Biscotti
- Nan's Zucchini Loaf - now DF, GF
- Chocolate Panforte
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- Honey mustard chicken
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- Double cooked Pork Ribs
- Nutfree Chocolate Granola