- 400g g pineapple pieces
- 110 g brown sugar
- 500 g mixed dried fruit
- 2 portions eggs
- 350 g SR flour, Can be gf
- 1 level teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 level teaspoons Nutmeg
- 1 level teaspoons ginger
- 1 dashes pinch of salt
- 1 level teaspoons Bi Carb Soda
- 1 level teaspoons vanilla essence
- 2 portions Shots of brandy
- 125 g Butter
2h 10minPreparation 1h 10minBaking/Cooking
- Add can of pineapple 4 sec / sp 5"Closed lid"
- 110g brown sugar, 125 butter, 500 mixed dried fruit, 1 tsp bi carb 6 min / 90 degrees / reverse "Counter-clockwise operation" sp 1"Closed lid"
- Allow to cool to 60 degrees
add 2 eggs, 350g SR flour, spices, vanilla essence, brandy, pinch of salt
20 sec / reverse"Counter-clockwise operation" sp 3"Closed lid"
- Scrape down bowl and repeat for 2 seconds if required
- Bake at 150 degrees for 60 mins until skewer test shows inside is moist but not doughy.
Accessories you need
20cm baking tin
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- German Chocolate Cake
- Fig & Almond Cake
- Banana Bran Muffins
- Magnolia Kitchen 'Charlotte's' Chewy Chocolate chip cookies
- Chocolate Keto Fat Bombs 💥
- Anya's Banana Bread
- Bec's Table 1 hour Hot Cross Buns
- Variation Kathy's Not So Secret Banana Bread
- Kathy's Not So Secret Banana Bread
- kiwi crisps
- Raspberry Coconut Slice