- 115 g Butter
- 115 g brown sugar
- 150 g self-rasing flour, plus extra
- 1 can condensed milk
- 45 g Butter
- 60 g golden syrup
- 1 Block of Chocolate, (eg Cadbury 220g)
8Recipe is created for
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line a lamington tin with baking paper.
- Press base mixutre into lined tin and bake for 15 minutes. Don't worry about washing out your bowl, just continue on to the next step.
A Thermomix version of my Grandma's beloved recipe. This is a family favourite that has been passed on to many, many admirers!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Best Ever Scones
- Ginger crunch
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Swiss Roll Sponge
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Jaffa Truffles
- Apricot Bites
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Hobnob Biscuits - a British favourite by Jayne
- Chocolate Chews (Weetbix Slice)