- 115 g Butter
- 115 g brown sugar
- 150 g self-rasing flour, plus extra
- 1 can condensed milk
- 45 g Butter
- 60 g golden syrup
- 1 Block of Chocolate, (eg Cadbury 220g)
8Recipe is created for
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line a lamington tin with baking paper.
- Press base mixutre into lined tin and bake for 15 minutes. Don't worry about washing out your bowl, just continue on to the next step.
A Thermomix version of my Grandma's beloved recipe. This is a family favourite that has been passed on to many, many admirers!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crispy Ginger Cookies
- Kingston Slice
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- M & M Choc Chip Cookies
- Chocolate coconut slice
- Apple Slice cake
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Easy as apple tea cake