- 115 g Butter
- 115 g brown sugar
- 150 g self-rasing flour, plus extra
- 1 can condensed milk
- 45 g Butter
- 60 g golden syrup
- 1 Block of Chocolate, (eg Cadbury 220g)
8Recipe is created for
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line a lamington tin with baking paper.
- Press base mixutre into lined tin and bake for 15 minutes. Don't worry about washing out your bowl, just continue on to the next step.
A Thermomix version of my Grandma's beloved recipe. This is a family favourite that has been passed on to many, many admirers!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake