- 500 grams plain flour
- 175 grams icing sugar
- 300 grams Good quality ghee
- 10 grams pistachio nuts, For garnish
Recipe is created for
- Place all your ingredients in the Thermo.....5 minutes on speed 3.5.....it should start the crumble and then form a thick dough.... when done.....the last minute place speed 4 until it becomes a very smooth dough (it has to look like homus).....
Once done place in a pipping bag & pipe to wanted shape, with your finger tip place some flour and tap the graybi to flatten it.... then place one pistachio in the middle.
Place is the fridge for 10 minutes then bake at 120 degrees for 17 minutes.....
They should keep there colour we donot want them to go red or golden.....
When you take them out they would be very very soft.....wait until they are completely cooled down that’s when they go hard.....
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brioche Hot Cross Buns
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Caramel Coconut Slice
- Butterfly cakes
- Masala chai spiced muffins
- Apple & Cinnamon Breakfast Bite
- Strawberry, Raspberry & White Choc Muffins
- Nan's Choc Chip Biscuits
- Allergy Friendly Jam Drops
- Nana’s (Now Mum’s) Welsh Cakes
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Banana Loaf Cafe Style