- 55 g raw sugar
- 120 g Butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 190 g plain flour
- 20 g cornflour
- Chocolate Freckles
Preheat oven to 160'C (fan forced) and line oven tray with baking paper
2. Place sugar in TM Bowl and mill 3 secs | speed 9
3. Add butter and vanilla and beat 30 secs | speed 4 until light and creamy.
- 4. Add the flours and mix 10 secs | speed 4
- 5. Knead 1 min |
- 6. Turn onto Thermomat, roll into ball, wrap in cling wrap and refrigerate
for 15 minutes
- 7. Roll out dough on a lightly floured Thermomat until 5mm thick and use
cookie cutter to cut out shapes. Place shapes on the lined oven tray and top
with a freckle
- 8. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Leave on the tray for 5 minutes then transfer to a
wire rack to cool
You could also insert a stick into the cookies before baking and have cookies on a stick!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.