- 230 g dark chocolate, Broken into pieces
- 140 g hazelnuts
- 3 Eggs, Large
- 70 g Honey or Rice Malt Syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
8Recipe is created for
1. Preheat the oven to 160'c and line 24 mini muffin tins with papercases
2. blend chocolate and hazelnuts for 10 seconds, speed 9
3. Add eggs, honey, vanilla and salt, blend 30 seconds, speed 4.
4. Fill cases almost to the top and bake 20 minutes. Let cool in the pan.
These are great warm but even better cold out of the fridge after a day or two. They freeze and thaw easily.
Adapted from the Join Me For Dinner blog.
104 calories each, great 12WBT after dinner treat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate, chia & ginger cookies
- Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Sultana Biscuits
- Crispy date & chia bars
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice