- 230 g dark chocolate, Broken into pieces
- 140 g hazelnuts
- 3 Eggs, Large
- 70 g Honey or Rice Malt Syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
8Recipe is created for
1. Preheat the oven to 160'c and line 24 mini muffin tins with papercases
2. blend chocolate and hazelnuts for 10 seconds, speed 9
3. Add eggs, honey, vanilla and salt, blend 30 seconds, speed 4.
4. Fill cases almost to the top and bake 20 minutes. Let cool in the pan.
These are great warm but even better cold out of the fridge after a day or two. They freeze and thaw easily.
Adapted from the Join Me For Dinner blog.
104 calories each, great 12WBT after dinner treat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- O’Henry Slice
- Fruit "roll ups"
- Loving Earth Chocolate Cups G/F D/F Cane Sugar Free
- Cashew Fudge G/F D/F Cane Sugar Free
- Date Rolls G/F D/F Cane Sugar Free
- Rice Bubble Slice
- Healthy Oat Muffins (No Flour No Sugar No Oil)
- Rose Water