- 8 eggs, separated
- 250 g roasted and skinned hazelnuts
- 250 g sugar
- 60 g cornflour
- 40 g flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 40 g water, or Frangelico
8Recipe is created for
oven to 170ºC. Line and butter and 23cm springform pan and set aside.
TM bowl for 2 minutes at 50ºC on speed 2.
Butterfly and add egg whites to
bowl. Beat for 10 minutes at 37ºC on speed 3.
Butterfly and set aside in large
washing bowl, place nuts, sugar, cornflour, flour and baking powder into TM
bowl and mill together for 10 seconds
on speed 10. Set aside in separate
yolks and water or Frangelico into TM bowl and beat for 30 seconds on speed 4.
nut mixture to TM bowl and incorporate for 10
seconds on speed 4.
approximately 1/3 beaten egg whites to TM bowl and with dial set to closed lid position, mix for 30 seconds on Interval speed.
mixture into bowl with remaining egg whites and fold through by hand. Pour into
prepared pan and bake for 1 hour until risen and golden.
cake is best prepared as a layered torte. When cake is completely cooled, cut
into 3 layers and sandwich with your favourite flavour of Coppa del Nonno or
chocolate ganache or
whipped cream and sliced fresh berries.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Banana, Blueberry & Almond Loaf
- LCHF NO BAKE JAFFA CHEESECAKES
- Bindy’s Mud Cake
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cake
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- double choc muffins
- Plum Cobbler
- Peach & Cream Cheese Muffins with Mixed Berry Swirl
- Coconut Biscuits - Gluten free, Sugar free
- No Bake Passionfruit cheesecake slice
- Heidi's German Marble cake
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad