- 8 eggs, separated
- 250 g roasted and skinned hazelnuts
- 250 g sugar
- 60 g cornflour
- 40 g flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 40 g water, or Frangelico
1h 15minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking 1h 0min
8Recipe is created for
oven to 170ºC. Line and butter and 23cm springform pan and set aside.
TM bowl for 2 minutes at 50ºC on speed 2.
Butterfly and add egg whites to
bowl. Beat for 10 minutes at 37ºC on speed 3.
Butterfly and set aside in large
washing bowl, place nuts, sugar, cornflour, flour and baking powder into TM
bowl and mill together for 10 seconds
on speed 10. Set aside in separate
yolks and water or Frangelico into TM bowl and beat for 30 seconds on speed 4.
nut mixture to TM bowl and incorporate for 10
seconds on speed 4.
approximately 1/3 beaten egg whites to TM bowl and with dial set to closed lid position, mix for 30 seconds on Interval speed.
mixture into bowl with remaining egg whites and fold through by hand. Pour into
prepared pan and bake for 1 hour until risen and golden.
cake is best prepared as a layered torte. When cake is completely cooled, cut
into 3 layers and sandwich with your favourite flavour of Coppa del Nonno or
chocolate ganache or
whipped cream and sliced fresh berries.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin pie
- Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Coconut Macaroons (inspired by Donna Hay)
- BB's Choc Chip Cookies
- My Sister's Apple Slice
- LCHF Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Ginger Slice
- My almost Paleo Choc Pear Cupcakes
- Variation Fruit and Almond Tart
- Wholefood Orange Quinoa Muesli slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- PECAN PIE
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart