THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 Apples (red or green), quartered, cored and de-seeded
- 2 ripe bananas
- 100 g pitted dates
- 80 g Rice Bran Oil
- 190 g rice milk or milk
- 1 egg
- 25 g dessicated coconut
- 225 g Wholemeal Self Raising Flour
8Recipe is created for
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius (fan-forced).
2. Place dates and apples into Thermomix bowl. Chop on Speed 8 for 10 seconds. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat.
3. Add bananas and mix on Speed 5 for 5 seconds.
4. Add the milk, oil, egg and mix on Speed 5 for 20 seconds or until combined.
5. Add the self raising flour and coconut and mix Speed 5 for 15 seconds.
6. Spoon into prepared muffin patty cases. Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from muffin tray to cool before serving.
Great for freezing for kids' lunchboxes!
I make these for my kids and they absolutely love them. ABCD (Apple, Banana, Coconut, Date) muffins generally do have refined sugar added but personally I don't think you need it with the natural sweetness of dates, apples and bananas. If you do want to make them sweeter, you can add honey or rapadura. Any milk is fine, my kids just love rice milk which again provides a slight natural sweetness. Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Nutella Cookies
- Honey Jumble Cake
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Lactation Cookies
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce
- Pecan Pie Slice