- 130 grams carrot
- 1 egg
- 60 grams coconut oil, Melted and cooled
- 70 grams Rapadura Sugar
- 1 level tsp vanilla extract
- 110 grams flour, wholemeal
- 1/2 level tbsp baking powder
- 1 pinches salt
- 1 level teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 level teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 120 grams oat, rolled
- 30 grams Shredded coconut
- 80 grams raisins
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Set oven to 160 degrees (fan forced).
Add carrots to and chop 3 secs, speed 7. Tip in to a bowl and set aside.
Wash and dry .
Add egg, sugar, vanilla and melted coconut oil to . Set 10 sec, speed 4.
Add all other ingredients including the carrot and set 30 sec, speed 4 .
Roll mixture in to approx. 24 balls and place on lined baking tray.
Cook for 20mins.
This recipe was adapted from Ambitious Kitchen's Healthy Carrot Cake Cookies
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sicilian Orange Cake
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Quince conserve
- Toasted Granola
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Low Sugar Plum Jam or Apricot Jam
- Zucchini Pickle
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Variation of Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's) For all TM's
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- A Cup of Goodness ~ Smoothie for 2
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free