- 110 g Saltanas
- 2 heaped tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 40 g Desiccated Coconut
- 4 Weetbix
- 35 g Cacao
- 80 g Honey or Rice Malt Syrup
- 4 level tbsp chocolate chips
- 1 level tbsp coconut oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add all slice ingredients to the bowl and mix on speed 6 for 20 seconds"Closed lid"
- Press into a lined loaf tin
- Melt choc chips and coconut oil and spread over the top of the slice and refrigerate
- Once set, cut into squares
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chewy Nut Bars
- Indonesian Mooncake
- No bake Keto museli bars
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chocolate Cake
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Weetbix Banana Cinnamon Biscuits
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Cacao Protein Slice
- Low Fodmap Choc Nut Bites Dairy Free Gluten Free
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Weetbix Slice
- Even Healthier Wheatbix Slice
- Nutella 'like' Bliss Balls
- Raw chocolate superfood bark/clusters
- Vegan GF Homemade Chocolates
- Nut-free Bliss Balls
- Toblerone Cocktail