- 110 g Saltanas
- 2 heaped tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 40 g Desiccated Coconut
- 4 Weetbix
- 35 g Cacao
- 80 g Honey or Rice Malt Syrup
- 4 level tbsp chocolate chips
- 1 level tbsp coconut oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add all slice ingredients to the bowl and mix on speed 6 for 20 seconds
- Press into a lined loaf tin
- Melt choc chips and coconut oil and spread over the top of the slice and refrigerate
- Once set, cut into squares
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Choc almond bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Crispy date & chia bars
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Keto Alkalising Green Smoothie
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Loving Earth Chocolate Cups G/F D/F Cane Sugar Free
- Hazelate (hazelnut & chocolate spread)