- 2 --- dessicated coconut, two cups
- 1 --- honey, half cup
- 1 --- chickpea flour (any type)>5576, half cup
- 2 --- eggs
- 1/2 teaspoons vanilla essence
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Turn oven on to 150 degrees
- Prepare biscuit tray with mat / baking paper
- Note: If using oat flour - blitz oats first
- Add all ingredients to and mix on speed 4 for 5 seconds.
- If it doesn't look well-blended, repeat the mix on
- Add spoonfulls of ingredients to the buiscuit tray and flatten with fork. [Note: They do not rise, so can be placed close together]
Place in oven for 12-15 minutes or until golden on top.
allow to cool for a few minutes and then scrap up onto cooling tray. Taste better cooled.
Replace chickpea flour with almond flour or oat flour (blitz the 1 cup of oats first).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Yorkshire Parkin (Gingerbread slice)
- Choc chip biscuits
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Variation (Doubled) Healthy Apple Crumble
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Nana’s Beer Bread
- Honey and Pumpkin Bread
- Cashew Chia Breakie Cookies
- Raw Cacao & Almond Protein Balls
- Variation Muesli Balls
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Cauliflower Broccoli and Carrot Coleslaw (no cabbage!)
- Tomato Sauce