- 30 grams pistachio nuts
- 45 grams dried apricots
- 60 grams coconut oil
- 55 grams Peanut Butter
- 80 grams honey
- 90 grams rolled oats
- 20 grams chia seeds
- 20 grams Shredded coconut
40h 45minPreparation 45minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees. Chop pistachios on speed 5 for 3 seconds then remove from bowl. Chop apricots on speed 6.5 for 3 seconds then remove from bowl. Add coconut oil, peanut butter and honey and mix on speed 1 for 1 minute & 30 seconds at 70 degrees. Add oats, chia, coconut and reserved pistachios and apricots then mix on speed 1 for 30 seconds. Repeat if necessary then press into lined slice tin. Bake for approx 40 minutes then allow to cool before refridgerating overnight weighted down. Cut into slices and store in fridge.
Accessories you need
Choose any nuts or dried fruit! Enjoy
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Nutty Sweet treat bliss balls
- Coffee Streusel Muffins
- Choc Honeycomb Muffins
- Apple Banana & Oat Muffin Bites
- Magnolia Kitchen allergy friendly chocolate cake
- Magnolia Kitchen allergy friendly dark chocolate ganache
- Nuttella Buttercream
- Nans cherry cheese strudel
- Passionfruit Slice
- Dark Chocolate & Peanut Butter Energy Bites
- Apple Dapple Cake
- Strawberry jelly slice
- Choc Honeycomb Muffins
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Chelsea Winter Morrocan Chicken and Apricot Salad
- Thai-Inspired Peanut Superfood Slaw
- Amaretti with Cherry on Top
- Crunchy Brekkie Bites
- Bliss Balls - Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Paleo Meatloaf
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Cacao Protein Slice
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw