- 1/2 cup Wholemeal S.R flour
- 2 tbs Organic coconut flour
- 1 tbs Organic coconut oil
- 1 Raw beetroot
- 1/4 cup 100% Pure maple syrup
- 2 tbs Cacao or cocoa powder
- 2 tbs dark chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup Milk of choice
- 8 squares 70% cacao or cocoa dark chocolate
- 1/2 tsp Organic coconut oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- *Peel & Place beetroot in "Closed lid" Speed 6 - 5 sec scrape sides and repeat
*Melt coconut oil in microwave and add to "Closed lid"
* Add all remaining ingredients to "Closed lid" speed 4 - 5 seconds
* Eventually spread batter into baking tin
* Bake at 180c for 15-20 min until cake is firm and skewer come out clean
- * Melt dark chocolate and coconut oil in microwave, stir every 45 seconds until smooth
* Spread over cooled cake
Accessories you need
Allow cake to cool before Icing, store in fridge.
130 calories per slice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten free berry yoghurt cake
- DF, GF, RSF School Muesli Bars
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Raspberry Coconut Slice
- Pecan Pie
- Paleo Apple Cake
- Melting Moments
- Gluten Free Gooey Caramel Anzac Slice by Happy Mum Happy Child
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls
- The best double chocolate chip cookies
- The best choc chip cookies