- 150 g salted roasted macadamias
- 450 g desiccated coconut
- 100 g condensed milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tsp vanilla bean, extract
- 140 g caster sugar, (Made in TM)
- 4 egg whites
- 140 g dark chocolate, in chunks
- 1 tbsp Butter
8Recipe is created for
macadamias nuts into TM bowl and chop for 5
seconds on speed 6. Set aside.
oven to 160ºC. Line cookie tray with baking paper.
coconut, milk, salt, vanilla, and sugar into TM bowl and mix for 20 seconds on speed 7.
whites and beat a further 30 seconds
on speed 6. Use the spatula to help
incorporate the mix if necessary and add more time if needed.
teaspoon size mounds and push mix together to form a little pyramid with
for 20 minutes until just turning golden. Don’t over bake as they will become
clean dry TM bowl, melt chocolate and butter together for 4 minutes at 37ºC on speed 1-2.
tops of macaroons into melted chocolate and then in the chopped macadamias.
Allow to set before serving.
Accessories you need
chopping macadamia, you are looking for little chunks as opposed to nut meal,
so depending on the freshness of your macadamias, you may have to reduce or
increase the time.
forming the pyramids, it will help if you have damp hands.
Other users also liked...
- Bindy’s Mud Cake
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cake
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- double choc muffins
- Plum Cobbler
- Peach & Cream Cheese Muffins with Mixed Berry Swirl
- Coconut Biscuits - Gluten free, Sugar free
- No Bake Passionfruit cheesecake slice
- Heidi's German Marble cake
- Choc Nut Slice Low FODMAP
- Vanilla Candy Coated Roast Nuts
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad