- 120 g Butter, cubed
- 300 g Anzac cookies, made in TM
- 100 g milk chocolate, melts
- 100 g white chocolate, melts
- 100 g Shredded coconut
- 150 g raw nuts (cashews, almonds, hazelnuts etc)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 x 395 g can sweetened condensed milk
8Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 180. Line the base and sides of a rectangular slice tin with baking paper.
Place Anzac cookies in TM bowl and chop 10 sec / Speed 8. Set aside.
Add butter to TM bowl and melt 2 min / 50 degrees / Speed 2, until melted.
Add cookie crumbs to melted butter and mix 20 seconds / Speed 4 until well combined.
Press biscuit mixture evenly into base of prepared tin.
Scatter chocolate melts over the base, followed by coconut and then nuts.
Mix together honey and sweetened condensed milk in a small jug and then drizzle over top of slice.
Bake in pre-heated oven for appoximately 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Allow to cool completely in refrigerator before cutting into squares or triangles.
Try other biscuits for a different taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Mornay
- Lemon Curd Cupcakes with Vanilla Frosting
- Lemon Curd
- Redskin Fudge
- Impossible Pie
- Jam Drop Cookies
- Kahlua chocolate fudge
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- Malt Fudge Slice