- Zest of 1/2 orange
- 120 g almonds (or nuts/seeds of choice)
- 120 g pitted dates
- 50 g Desiccated Coconut
- 30 g Cacao or cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1.5 tsp fresh orange juice
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch sea salt
- Extra coconut for rolling
Using a vegetable peeler, peel half the orange, making sure to stay shallow so you avoid the white pith & get only the zest. Pat the zest dry on paper towel before adding zest to TM bowl.
Chop 10sec / speed 8.
Scrape down then add the nuts. Mill 10sec / speed 9.
Add dates & process 5 sec / speed 7.
Add remaining ingredients & process speed 5 until the mixture holds together (stop & test by rolling a small amount into a ball. Add more orange juice or coconut as required).
Roll into balls the size of a walnut and roll in coconut. (Tip. use a child's plastic spoon so you don't scratch your TM bowl!).
Chill then try & stop at just one!
Jaffa Bliss Balls
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Portuguese Tarts - with lemon infusion
- Variation of Savoury Scrolls with Pumpkin Dough
- Super Simple Coconut Loaf
- Tomato Quinoa Soup
- Baked Peach Torte
- Chocolate Heaven (Brownies with Raspberries)
- Spicy Coconut Apple Twists
- Avocado Mayonnaise
- Jaffa Fudge Cake
- Chicken Tortilla Stack
- Pumpkin Scone Wedge
- Healthy Chocolate Brownies (with carrot & spinach - shh!)
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Variation (Doubled) Healthy Apple Crumble
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Nana’s Beer Bread
- Honey and Pumpkin Bread
- Cashew Chia Breakie Cookies
- Raw Cacao & Almond Protein Balls
- Variation Muesli Balls
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Cauliflower Broccoli and Carrot Coleslaw (no cabbage!)