- Zest of 1/2 orange
- 120 g almonds (or nuts/seeds of choice)
- 120 g pitted dates
- 50 g Desiccated Coconut
- 30 g Cacao or cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1.5 tsp fresh orange juice
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch sea salt
- Extra coconut for rolling
Using a vegetable peeler, peel half the orange, making sure to stay shallow so you avoid the white pith & get only the zest. Pat the zest dry on paper towel before adding zest to TM bowl.
Chop 10sec / speed 8.
Scrape down then add the nuts. Mill 10sec / speed 9.
Add dates & process 5 sec / speed 7.
Add remaining ingredients & process speed 5 until the mixture holds together (stop & test by rolling a small amount into a ball. Add more orange juice or coconut as required).
Roll into balls the size of a walnut and roll in coconut. (Tip. use a child's plastic spoon so you don't scratch your TM bowl!).
Chill then try & stop at just one!
Jaffa Bliss Balls
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Biscuits
- Dee's Magnificent Shortbread
- Portuguese Tarts - with lemon infusion
- Variation of Savoury Scrolls with Pumpkin Dough
- Super Simple Coconut Loaf
- Tomato Quinoa Soup
- Baked Peach Torte
- Chocolate Heaven (Brownies with Raspberries)
- Spicy Coconut Apple Twists
- Avocado Mayonnaise
- Jaffa Fudge Cake
- Chicken Tortilla Stack
- Pumpkin Scone Wedge
- Healthy Chocolate Brownies (with carrot & spinach - shh!)
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Up and Go
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Chocolate Panforte
- Sesame bars Cookidoo - translated from Italian
- Satay noodle salad
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies