- 100 grams sugar
- 200 grams butter (cubed)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 200 grams plain flour
- 50 grams cornflour
- 50 grams dessicated coconut
- raspberry jam (minimum)
- Grease or line baking trays with baking paper
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees fanforced or 180 degrees conventional.
- Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill 20 sec/speed 9.
- Add butter and mix 2 min/37 C/speed 4.
- Add vanilla and mix 30 sec/speed 4.
- Add flour, cornflour and coconut and mix 30 sec/speed 4 to make a soft dough.
- Roll tablespoonfuls into balls and place on trays (leaving room for them to spread whilst cooking)
- Make an indent in the centre of each ball with your thumb and fill with raspberry jam.
- Bake 10 mins. Let rest on trays before transferring to rack to cool
Make your own Thermomix jam - its easy and delicious!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choccy Rocks - Janine - Thermie and Friends
- Arnott's Monte Carlo Biscuits - Recipe by Arnotts, Converted to Thermomix by Janine Smith - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Chocolate Crackles (copha free) - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Kiss Biscuits - Thermie and Friends
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Lemon Cheescake
- Evelyns Chocolate Ripple Biscuits
- Nua Phad Prik Thai Onn - Pepper Beef Stirfry
- Tom Kha Gai
- Amelia's Macadate Biscuits - Thermie and Friends
- Jaffa Hot Chocolate
- Apricot Jam