- 175 g Plain Flour.
- 75 g brown sugar
- 40 g Coconut
- 125 g Butter
- 40 g Butter, extra
- 40 g golden syrup
- 400 g condensed milk, bought or made
- 60 g Copha
- 125 g chocolate, of our choice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180C
2. Place flour, sugar and coconut in . Mix for 30sec/speed 4. Set aside
3. Place 125g butter in . Melt for 3 mins/80c/speed 1.
4. Add flour mix back to and mix for 20 secs/speed 4.
5. Tip into greased 18x28cm slice tin and press down firmly
6. Place into oven for 10 minutes until golden brown.
7. In a clean/ dry , place remaining butter, syrup and condensed milk. Heat gently for 5 mins/ 60C/speed 1.
8. Pour filling over base and spread to the edges of tin. Place tray back into oven and cook for 10 mins until golden. Allow to cool.
9. In a clean/dry, place copha and chocolate. Blitz for 10 secs/ speed 10. Scrape down bowl.
10. Melt for 5mins/50C/speed 2. Pour over filling and place in fridge to set. When set, cut into slices.
Accessories you need
When slicing, let chocolate only just set before scoring with a sharp knife. This will stop your chocolate topping cracking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LCHF NO BAKE JAFFA CHEESECAKES
- Bindy’s Mud Cake
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cake
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- double choc muffins
- Plum Cobbler
- Peach & Cream Cheese Muffins with Mixed Berry Swirl
- Coconut Biscuits - Gluten free, Sugar free
- No Bake Passionfruit cheesecake slice
- Heidi's German Marble cake
- Choc Nut Slice Low FODMAP