- 250 grams Butter
- 250 grams Allulose
- 35 grams cocoa powder
- 6 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream, thick
- 1 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 200 grams almond meal
- 1 tsp Baking Powder, gluten free
- 100 grams Sugar Free Chocolate, drops or chopped chocolate
- 100 grams walnut pieces, chopped
- 1) Place butter (chopped), allulose, cocoa powder into mixing bowl and melt 3 min/60°C/speed 2
2)Add vanilla extract and coconut cream and mix 10 sec/speed 3 then allow to cool for 5 mins.
3)Add eggs one at a time through the mixing bowl lid while mixing 35 sec/speed 3 or until well combined.
4)Add coconut flour, almond meal, baking powder, sugar free chocolate and walnuts and mix 30 sec/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 3
5) Pour mixture into prepared 21x 21cm tin and use spatula to evenly spread batter. Bake for 20mins at 180°C.
6) Allow to cool completely in tin (approx 30 mins).
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hollandaise sauce
- Caramilk Cookies
- Cat tongue biscuit
- Kue Putri Salju
- Sweet Potato and Red Kidney Bean stew with peanuts.
- Rissotto con Camarones y leche de coco
- Quick Pizza Scrolls
- autumn.kitchen Sourdough Sandwich Loaf
- BEST Basic vanilla cupcakes
- Grandma’s Brandy Fruit Cake
- Apple Banana and Nut Cookies
- Cranberry & White Chocolate Bliss Balls