- 100g sugar
- 130g Butter, softened
- 1ts vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 300g plain flour
- 3tsp baking powder
- Rasberry Jam
- 150g icing sugar
- 2 drops pink food colour
- 2tbs water
- hundreds & thousands, optional to decorate
8Recipe is created for
If you need to make icing sugar for the icing do it now before you start to make the biscuit dough (10 secs speed 10)
Place sugar into the TM bowl for 10 secs speed 10. Add butter & vanilla extract. place the butterfly in & mix for 30 secs on speed 4. you may need to scrape down the bowl half way through. keep the butterfly spinning on speed 4 as you add each egg & you may need to stop & scrape down the bowl again. add the flour & baking powder & mix for 5 - 10 secs speed 4 with or with out the butterfly.
rest dough in the fridge so it is cool enough to work with. Turn the oven on to 180 degrees. Roll out dough onto the Thermomat sprinkled with a little extra flour & use the MC to cut out round shapes. Place these onto baking trays lined with baking paper. Bake for 8 mins until cooked but not brown. Allow to cool, then sandwich together with raspberry jam in the middle, you can just dust with icing sugar or mix icing sugar with food colour & water on speed 6 for 5 secs. Then spread ontop of the biscuit & sprinkle with hundreds 7 thousands (if using).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Scallion chicken
- cron milk
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Muesli Bars