- 225 grams Butter, room temperature
- 115 grams sugar
- 76 grams condensed milk, room temperatue
- 280 grams plain flour
- 1 level tsp baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1. Pre-heat oven 160 Fan
2. Greaze or line baking tray with baking paper
3. Cream butter and sugar for 30 seconds speed 5
4. Add all other ingredients and mix 30 seconds approx on seed 5 repeat if needed until mix comes togeather.
5. Roll Tablspoons of mixture into balls and place on the prepard baking trays leaving room to spreed. Press each ball lightly with a floured fork to flatten.
6. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until lightly brown
Accessories you need
1. I divide mix in half and add Choc chips and 1 TBSP Milo to one lot and 2 TBSP Passionfruit to the other
2. use any combinations you like
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Almond Cookies
- Sweet Yeast Bread Rings
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Crispy Waffle Batter
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- LYNN'S STEAK, KIDNEY AND MUSHROOM CASSEROLE
- Vietnamese Banh Mi baguettes
- Spice Pumpkin Soup