- 100 g almonds
- 330 g unsalted butter
- 60 g icing sugar, (plus approx 400-500 g additional for dusting)
- 25 g Ouzo
- 1 egg yolk
- 100 g cornstarch
- 500 g plain flour
22minPreparation 2minBaking/Cooking 20min
8Recipe is created for
fan forced oven to 180ºC. Line 2 large baking trays with paper and set aside.
almonds into TM bowl and mill for 10
seconds on speed 9. Set aside.
butter, icing sugar, ouzo and egg yolk into TM bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 7.
almonds and cornstarch and approximately half the flour. Mix for 15 seconds on speed 7.
remaining flour and with dial set to closed
lid position, knead for 30 seconds
on Interval speed or until dough
comes together. Use spatula if necessary to assist in bringing the dough
together. It should hold its shape when you squeeze it in the palm of your
into half moon shapes and space evenly on the prepared trays. Bake for 15-20
minutes or until firm to the touch. Whilst still warm dredge with icing sugar.
Cool, and repeat with another coating of icing sugar.
Other users also liked...
- My Sister's Apple Slice
- LCHF Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Ginger Slice
- My almost Paleo Choc Pear Cupcakes
- Variation Fruit and Almond Tart
- Wholefood Orange Quinoa Muesli slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- PECAN PIE
- Small bake Nutella muffins
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Ginger Loaf
- Vita Brit Slice
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart