- 100 g almonds
- 330 g unsalted butter
- 60 g icing sugar, (plus approx 400-500 g additional for dusting)
- 25 g Ouzo
- 1 egg yolk
- 100 g cornstarch
- 500 g plain flour
8Recipe is created for
fan forced oven to 180ºC. Line 2 large baking trays with paper and set aside.
almonds into TM bowl and mill for 10
seconds on speed 9. Set aside.
butter, icing sugar, ouzo and egg yolk into TM bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 7.
almonds and cornstarch and approximately half the flour. Mix for 15 seconds on speed 7.
remaining flour and with dial set to closed
lid position, knead for 30 seconds
on Interval speed or until dough
comes together. Use spatula if necessary to assist in bringing the dough
together. It should hold its shape when you squeeze it in the palm of your
into half moon shapes and space evenly on the prepared trays. Bake for 15-20
minutes or until firm to the touch. Whilst still warm dredge with icing sugar.
Cool, and repeat with another coating of icing sugar.
Other users also liked...
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Yummy Apricot and Coconut Balls
- Light Fruit Cake
- CWA pumpkin scones
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- Heidi's German Streusel cake with apple and pudding
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Chickpea Slice
- ANZAC Biscuits
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Chocolate Salted Caramel Melting Moments
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab