- 350 g mixed nuts and seeds
- 50 g desiccated/shredded coconut unsweetened
- 2 tablespoon cocoa nibs
- 50 g coconut oil, melted
- 4 tablespoon tahini or nut butter, i used peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 tablespoon granulated sweetener of choice or more, to your taste
- 2 eggs
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all the ingredients in the Thermomix.
Pulse a few times on Turbo 1sec until combined and still pieces of nuts and seeds can be seen.
Place in a greased and lined 18cmx27cm / 7x10 inch baking dish. Or if you have the Thermomix silicon snack moulds perfect just press mixture into the moulds and place on a tray
Bake at 180C/350F for 20 minutes or until golden, not burnt.
Can be drizzled with 90% chocolate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Budget Brownie
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- 2-4-6-8 Cake (or Muffins)
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup
- Apple & Onion Parcels
- GF vegan buckwheat bread