- 5 cups --- rice bubbles
- 100 g Butter
- 200 g Pink and White Marshmallows
- 1 tsp Vanilla Paste
- 50 g white chocolate
- 1 tablespoon Chocolate Buttons
10h 0minPreparation 10h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. prepare a slice tin with baking paper
2. place butter, marshmallows and vanilla paste in "Closed lid" . melt 5min/90degrees/sp2
3. add ricebubble and combine 30sec/sp2"Counter-clockwise operation"
4. pour mixture to the tin. smooth out with back of MC.
5. melt chocolate in mnircowave for 50sec, then 20sec. drizzle white chocolate ove LCM mixture in tin.
6. let it set in the fridge 2-3 hours
8. cut into slives.
9. keep in fridge until required.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Cacao Protein Slice
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Caramilk Truffles
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Eggless Mini Banana Bread Muffins
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Cake with Crumble
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou