- 100 grams caster sugar
- 100 grams ground almonds
- 100 grams Butter
- 125 grams cooked rice
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons Coco powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- pinch salt
1. Add caster sugar, ground almonds, butter and cooked rice into TM bowl. Mix on speed 5 for 20 seconds.
2. Add eggs. Mix on speed 3 for 10 seconds.
3. Add remaining ingredients and mix on speed 5 for 5 seconds.
4. Spoon mixture into muffin tin or cupcake cases, 3/4 full.
5. Bake at 180 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
6. Ice with a ganache (optional)
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Quick fruit sponge
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink
- Hobnob Biscuits - a British favourite by Jayne
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake