- 100 grams caster sugar
- 100 grams ground almonds
- 100 grams Butter
- 125 grams cooked rice
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons Coco powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- pinch salt
1. Add caster sugar, ground almonds, butter and cooked rice into TM bowl. Mix on speed 5 for 20 seconds.
2. Add eggs. Mix on speed 3 for 10 seconds.
3. Add remaining ingredients and mix on speed 5 for 5 seconds.
4. Spoon mixture into muffin tin or cupcake cases, 3/4 full.
5. Bake at 180 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
6. Ice with a ganache (optional)
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake